- Click here for earleir years.
- 1990, in her office at the
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland.
- Building 23. Her office was in this building.
- Entrance to Building 23.
- Deers. One of the deers roaming around the NASA ground.
- NASA Lake. A pollution-free lake, and a great recreational resource for overworked NASA employees.
- 1991, on a ferry boat from Port Jefferson (near Stony Brook, Long Island) to Bridgeport (Connecticut). She was taking a vacation trip with her former classmate who became husband in 1963.
- 1992. Boston Harbor with husband.
- 1993, in her son's condo at
872 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, Mass.
- Another photo at the condo.
- Alllied Signal, while working there.
- After Christmas dinner at the Marriott Hotel (Alexandria, Virginia),
- 1994, her son received a PhD degree
- Photo withe her son at the entrance of her son's condo building on Massachusetts Ave.
- Breakfast before the ceremony.
- Family photo with the Harvard Bull.
- Harvard Commencement of 1994.
- Harvard Square as always.
- A family photo the
day before graduation ceremony, at Boston's market place.
- 1995, with husband in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Napoleon and Josephine,
New Orleans (1995).
- Fresh background.
- Mississippi Cruise. Before boarding the cruise boat in New Orleans.
- on New Orleans trolley car. New Orleans trolley cars are like "Electric cars" in Seoul before 1960. Those in Seoul were made by the Mitsubishi of Japan, and the N.O. cars were made by G.E. Mitsubishi copied from GE. Here is a story about Seoul's Electric Cars.
- 1996 in Chicago, at the Lake Michigan.
- at a lakeside cafe in Columbia, Maryland.
- Another lakeside photo with husband.
- 1997, at a Greek Festival in
- Ogunquit Lobster Pound. Her favorite vaction spot in Maine.
- In front of the Boston house where John F. Kennedy was born.
- with her high-school classmate, named Sohn Chang-Soon. She is an estalished writer well known and well-respected in Korea.
|at a Greek festival.|
- 1998, Paris, at La Closerie
des Lilas, which used to be Ernest Hemingway's favorite place.
- With husband. The Cathedral of Notre Dame is seen in the background.
- On the ground of the Louvre Museum, and
in the opposite direction.
- At the Brasserie Lipp with husband.
- Top of the Eiffel Tower. The view of Paris was OK.
- at the historic Cafe de Flore in Paris, where Jean-Paul Sartre used to preach young Frenchmen.
- at the Night Club Lido in Paris.
- Overlooking Napoleon's gasket.
- the Mirror Room at the Versailles Palace.
- Berlin's Brandenburg Gate (1998). The east
side of this famous landmark was still a deserted place, seven years after
the reunification of Germany. From 1945 to 1991, Berlin was a divided
city, and the Berlin Wall used to go through this area.
- Berlin's bagel shop. (1998)
- Potsdam, at the Cicelianhof Palace. In July of 1945, Churchill, Stalin and Truman got together and produced the Potsdam declaration. Inside the Palace.
- At Margaret Mitchell's House, In Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- 1999. at the Buckingham Palace
gate (London 1999).
- While in London, she took this photo of husband sharing an intimate conversation with a Russian violinist who studied under David Oistrakh. She looks like Tatyana Samoilova. This photo is now becoming popular is Russia. Read the attached story.
- New York Downtown, with one of the guards at the Federal Reserve Bank. There are gold chunks in the basement of this bank (January 1999). It was a warm day in January.
- Lee Myung-Bak. Washington is the
capital city of the United States, and is also an important place
for Korean politicians, especially for those with presidential
ambitions. This person will be the president of Korea until 2013.
He developed his presidential ambition while staying in Washington.
- This politician was a presidential candidate in 1997, in 2002, again in 2007. He was a nice man but lost in all three elections. He is now retired from politics. He came to the United States in preparation for the 2002 election.
- with her Husband, on the campus of
Princeton University (October 1999). Her husband looks happier with one
extra woman. Click here for why.
- After a family dinner in Seattle, Washington.
| at the Buckingham Palace Gate.|
with a Korean boy six years younger.
He became the president of Korea (2008-2013).