Where do I live ?
- Not ready yet. House under construction
- House hidden by trees (1998).
- Living room inside.
- China and crystal collection.
- Who else lives in this house?
- Dinner with neighbors at a Korean restaurant (2003).
- Christmas Time. I do not have time to add Christmas decorations to my house, but my neighbors do excellent jobs. Yes, my area becomes a beautiful town during the Christmas season.
In the town of Beltsville six kilometers north of the College Park campus of the University of Maryland.
This is how my house looks on the 4th day of July every year. I came to the
United States from Korea in 1954 after my high school graduation. The
United States has been very nice to me.
Click here for my Korean background.
- Since I am a professor at the University of Maryland, my house is about six
kilometers from the City of College Park. In addition, I have the following
advantages of living in Beltsville.
- Washington Area The city of Beltsville is about 20 kilometers from Washington, DC, where the president of the United States runs the world.
- Shops. There are many shops within and around the Washington area.
- I am very fortunate to live in this area.
- I become very happy whenever I see stylish houses owned by those whose names I can recognize.