Israeli and Jewish Friends
- Israeli mother and daughter at the Telaviv
Airport while waiting for a flight to Mink (2019).
- Her son was also going with her. Before and after World War II, many Jewish people migrated to Israel from Poland and Belarus. Thus, many young Israelis want to visit the place where their grandparents came from. I was also going to Minsk in order to attend a conference. We had to change flight at the Warsaw Airport. While waiting, I was sitting
- next to the daughter. She looks very hppy, so was I, but I do not appear to be happy. Photos can be deceptive.
- At the Warsaw Airpot, I met this Israeli student going to Minsk. She studied at Harvard University, and travelled around the world. She even visited Korea.
- Isael's Telaviv beach is known to be a place for many beautiful girls, and I met
some interesting girls. In Israel, girls have to go to army. They have to learn
how to operate M16 rifles and learn how to throw hand grenades. They also have
to learn how to speak Arabic in order to communicate with their Arab neighbors.
- I spotted a group of healthy-looking girls making noises. I asked them what is going on. They said they are army veterans, and are enjoing the re-union of their army unit in order to celebrate the birthday of one of them.
- It was her birthday.
- I had this photo from the same group of Israeli army veterans.
- Here is another photo.
- High-school students from Israel.
I met this group of students from Israel when I was in Krakow (Poland 2002).
They said Krakow is their ancestral homeland. Their great grandparents
came from this area.
- Jewish Community. There used be many Jewish communities in Poland. Most of them were eradicated during World War II, but there is still a trace of the rich Jewish town in Krakow. One of the Jewish Synagogues was being reconstructed there.
- This is one of the Jewish buildings which survived the storm of World War II. This building houses a Jewish gift shop and a Jewish restaurant called Noah's Ark.
- Israeli Senior citizens I met at the
Hilton breakfast room in September of 2014. They were born in the Krakow
area of Poland. They now live in Israel. One of them is with her
grandson. They look so happy in this photo.
- Israeli family I met in
London (2008). I met them in one of the Garfunkel restaurants in London.
They said they are descendants of Israeli farmers who never left their
land since the time of King David. I asked them why God did not accept
Cain's offering, while he was a hard-working farmer. They said they do not
know, but this story has been bothersome to them for many years. I
told them I was in the same situation because my grandfather was a farmer.
I told them I found out the reason recently, and I gave my explanation.
They became happy. Like to know why? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Israeli friends I met on the campus of the Univ. of Vienna in 2008. Some of them are from Israel, and others are their relatives from Canada.
- Two Israeli ladies on the bank of the Salzach River in Salzburg (Austria 2013).
- Two Israeli medical doctors in New York (2014). They are fresh graduates of a medical school in Israel. They came to New York for their post-doctoral programs (called intern-resident ships in the medical world). I met them near the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and had a brief conversation with them. Very bright young ladies!!
- With one Israeli lady (next to me) and her American friends, in front of the Willard Intercontinental Hotel near the White House in Washington, DC (December 23, 2018).
- copyright@2019 by Y. S. Kim, unless otherwise specified.
- His home page.
- Music places
- Garden of Eden. How can you make this world your Garden of Eden? Obey what God told you.
- Art lover.
Moses talked to God by writing five books about God. I talked to Einstein by making webpages about him.