Einstein PhotosThis page is still under preparation.
- Ulm. Einstein was born in this
German city in 1879.
- Einstein's Parents. Photo from
the Palace of
Culture and Science (Warsaw, Poland).
while in Bern (1905),
and in Princeton (1947).
- In this house, during the
years 1903-1905, Albert Einstein created his fundamental treatise on
relativity theory (translated from German into English by Axel Krause).
Einstein-Haus (Bern, Switzerland).
- Family Photo (1904), from the Einstein exhibition brochure (Ulm, Germany 2004).
- Front of the Einstein-Haus, at 49 Kremgasse, Bern.
- Street of Bern. They are very proud of their country.
- Bern is an old city.
- Alpine Horn in Bern on Sunday morning to wake up everybody.
- The Einstein-Haus was the Restaurant zum Untern Juker until 2005. I was in front of this restaurant in 1999, and took this photo.
- Einstein's Bern. I was fortunate enough
to visit Bern again in 2014, and constructed this page.
- Einstein at the 1911 Solvay Conference, link contributed by Vladimir Korepin).
- Einstein at the 1927 Sovay Conference.
- Einstein comes to Princeton (1921).
- Einstein with Lorentz in Leiden (1922). photo by Ehrenfest.
- Einstein and Bohr (1925).
- Einstein and Bohr, photo by Ehrenfest (1930)
He lived in this house until his last day in 1955. This house is
at 122 Mercer Street (Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A.)
- Einstein with Irene Joliot-Curie (Marie Curie's daughter).
- Einstein in 1947, photo by Orren Jack Turner.
- Einstein in his study at home. Photo by Alan Richards (1954). Courtesy of the Institute of Advanced Study (Princeton).
- Christmas Morning. Einstein became happy.
- Einstein had his office
at the Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton).
- String Music. Einstein liked music.
Because of him, many physicists like music. Here is
who likes music.
Einstein photos from the AIP history section.
|Why is he with Einstein?|