Stories about Korea
- Korean War.
Early days of Korea's wireless communication.
- Eton and Harrow.
Koreans invest heavily in their children's education, often irrationally.
- Electric Power from 1948.
History of Korea's electric power production.
- Quo Vadis for Koreans. Quo Vadis
was a Polish writer named Henryk Sienkiewicz. For this novel, he received
the 1905 Nobel prize in literature.
- Leo Tolstoy and Yi Kwang-su.
Yi Kwang-su's contribution.
Stories to the World
- Feynman as an Artist.
- Thomas Edison as more than a physicist.
- Edison and Tesla. We need both AC and DC.
- Harmony in Architecture and Harmony in Physics.
- Medici and Uffizi.
- Wright Brothers.
How much federal grants did they receive for their research?
- Herod Complex. Most common
psychological problem for physicists.
- Andrew Mellon and National Gallery of Art
- More Stories