viewed by Frogs
- Washington Monument with one frog at its
- Washington Monument with trees.
- Washington Monument with an airplane approaching the Reagan National Airport. The construction of this monument started before the Civil War, but it was interrupted during the war. The construction resumed after the War with different stones, leaving a horizontal discontinuity line. It is interesting to seer that the airplane is cutting through this discontinuity line.
- The Discontinuity is more prominent in this photo.
- Fifty One American Flags surrounding the Monument.
- Cherry Trees on the Monument ground.
- The Navy Band presents a Cherry blossom concert.
- Independence Day Celebration on the Monument ground.
- Independence Day Fire Work is held on the fourth day of July every year.
- More photos viewed by frogs.
viewed by Birds
- How do I look with the Monument?
- Washington Monument and Reflection Pool seen from the Lincoln Memorial. The Capitol dome is also seen.
- The White House looks more authoritative with the Washington Monument in the background.
- Sunset Background seen from the Tidal Basin.
- White House Christmas Tree looks very special with the Monument. This photo was taken while Richard Nixon was in the White House.
- George Bush's Christmas Tree in 2008.
- Pentagon was built during World War II, and is a box-like building. It appears great with the Washington Monument.
- Old Post Office Building with the Monument.
- Old Post Office Building with the Monument. I took this photo in 1973 with my Leica R3 camera with the Summichron lens. This photo gives a detailed view of the windows at the top of the tower of the Post Office Building.
- with the Lincoln Memorial seen from the rooftop terrace of the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts.
- More photos taken by birds.