National Gallery of Art
- National Gallery of Art in Washington.
- Mercury Statue in the lobby of the
- One of the exhibition rooms (2006).
- Paul Cezanne Exhibition (2006).
- The main entrance to the Gallery is bout 300 meters from the Capitol building in Washington. This Gallery was constructed by
Andrew Mellon, and donated to his country, the United States
- Paul Mellon's East Wing seen from the ground of
- the Capitol building. Andrew Mellon had a son named Paul. Undoubtedly he inherited some fortune from his father, but he multiplied his fortune to add a new building to the Gallery his father built.
- Map of the National Mall taken from http://www.asia.si.edu/visitor/siMapPopUp.htm. You will see that the Capitol and the NGA buildings are grey-marked.
- Here is the NGA website. From these buildings and their vicinity to the Capitol of the United States, you can see how important the National Gallery is to Americans.
- I have many more photos to post when I have time. Please come again.
copyright@2008 by Y. S. Kim, unless otherwise specified.
Click here for his home page.
His Einstein page.