When I brag, they run away.
- Koreans become turned off and run away from me, when I talk about my
Princeton (plus Einstein) background:
- Click here for my Princeton page.
- Americans get turned off and look at me with contemptuous eyes, when I brag
about my high-school background in Korea by showing these figures:
What is the point? All the images contain a circle becoming an ellipse tangent to the Einstein's hyperbola. I made my preparations to add something to Einstein during my war-time high school years in Korea (1951-54). The Korean War lasted from 1950 to 1953.
Can you accept my claims?
- Einstein was and still is a God-like figure. Add anything to Einstein?
- Using high-school mathematics? Which high school on this Earth?
- Best high school in the world?
Who agrees with me? Answer.