- Sibel Baskal is a professor of physics at METU (Middle East Technical University) in Ankara. This photo was take in one of the Princess islands in the Sea of Marmara near Istanbul (August 1999). I published many papers with her.
- Armenian Origin. There are many Armenians in Turkey. They are Turkish citizens, but they are Christians. This photo was taken on a ferry boat in Istanbul (August 1999).
- Ephesus Book Store. This lady is very happy because I bought books from her (August 1999)
- On a Bosphorus Cruise Boat.
The Bosphorus connects the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara. It divides the continent
into Asia and Europe.
- Turkish Air. A flight attendant with a Turkish-American citizen, during a flight from New York to Istanbul (January 2005). Where am I? They look better without me.
- Turkish Sisters
at a Ritz-Carlton Hotel near Washington DC, USA (February 2005).
We were having a Sunday brunch at the hotel's restaurant. There
are many well-to-do Turkish immigrants in the United States.
- In Ephesus (Turkey),
there are many ancient remains, but they cannot match one Turkish student
at her prime age (August 1999). Those ancient art works were
made by men/women, while this student was created by God, according to
Apostle Paul who was here 2000 years ago.
- Turkish Students on the campus of Middle East Technical University (January 2005).
- from Ankara to Istanbul (January 2007). I was sitting next to this Turkish student on a flight from Ankara to Istanbul. She was going to Milan for her study graduate study in education.
- Turkish Student at the Topkapi Palace Restaurant in Istanbul (July 2008). This student studies business in London. After this photo was taken, she was scolded by an elderly Moslem lady from Saudi Arabia for her non-Moslem behavior.
- Turkish Students in Prague (2009). I always enjoy talking with students. This is my job.
- Turkish lady working at the Angus Steak House near London's Paddington Railwat Station.
- Turkish lawyer at the Catholic Cathedral in Cordoba (Spain 2019). She went to a law school in Amsterdam. When I asked her whether she is married, she said she could not find any man smarter than she is. I asked her whether I sound smarter. She said YES, but she told me I am too old for her.
- Turkish Professor in Stockholm (Sweden 2005). She came to Stockholm to attent a conference in mechanical engineering. I went there to attend a physics conference. This photo was taken in the hotel's breakfast room.
- Turkish Lawyer at the Ankara Airport (January 2005). She studied in Strasbourg (France) and was going there for vacation. She is a human-right lawyer. A very respectable profession!
- Turkish Poet in Berlin (2016). This photo was taken in front of the statue of Otto von Bismarck. We were looking at Bismarck, and the victory monument is in the background.
- Turkish Couple in Vienna. These
well-to-do couple were returning to Turkey after spending year-end days
in Vienna (January 2, 2007). They enjoyed many musical events, including
the New Year's concert at the Musikverein. This photo was taken at the
Vienna International Airport.
- Turkish Economist in Strasbourg (France 2012). She speaks French and English fluently. I assume she also knows how to speak Turkish. She was very intelligent and self-assured.
- Turkish Shop Owners in Strasbourg
(France 2012). Their shop looked very rich and impressively arranged. I asked
them whether they are Moslems. They said Yes very cheerfully. I asked them
whether I could post this photo on my webpage. They said Great.
- Turkish Hospitality. With the cafeteria manager near the guest house of Middle East Technical University in Ankara (Turkey 2005). This pleasant cafe is called Doyurucu. She works with her colleague who is a very courteous businessman. Both of them speak English very fluently.
- Another Turkish Lady working at the cafeteria (2005).
- When I went there again in 2007,
a different team of people were working. They also were equally pleasant and kind to me.
- Card Vender in Ankara (January 2005). I bought five post cards from her. She is very happy not because she made money, but because her daughter's math grade became improved. Three Turkish men are laughing because this lady is having a photo with a strange man, and were threatening to tell her husband about this abnormal incident.
- copyright@2019 by Y. S. Kim, unless otherwise specified.
- His home page.
- Music places
- Garden of Eden. How can you make this world your Garden of Eden? Obey what God told you.
- Art lover.
Moses talked to God by writing five books about God. I talked to Einstein by making webpages about him.