Italians in and from Rome
- Italians in Rome.
There are many Italian ladies in Rome. This photo was taken at the top
of the Spanish Steps in Rome. There are two ladies sitting, and another
enviously looking at us. This photo was taken by my wife while we were
vacationing in Italy (June 2000).
- Another photo with Italians.
This photo proves that God created me first and then two Italian women.
Click here for my picture of the
Garden of Eden.
- Italian Lady with her grandmother. Photo taken on the Ponte Vittorio Emanuele (2015). The Castal Saint'Angelo is seen in the background.?
- Tourism Professional at the Hotel Metropol in Rome (October 2010). She was kind enough to tell me how to go to the Pont Milvio where Constantine had a decive battle against Maxentius took place.
- Green Power Advocates at the
Termini (main railroad station).
- Italian Lady with her Polish friend in Cologne (Germany 2014).
- Two Italian volunteers to help the people, particularly homeless people, at the Vatican territory near St. Peter's Cathedral. They asked me how they can help. I told them they can help me if they have a photo together (2015). Very cheerful young ladies!
- Another photo with Italians. This photo proves that God created me first and then two Italian women. Click here for my picture of the Garden of Eden.
- Professor of Architecture at the
University of Rome "La Sapienza" (2010). Though brief, I enjoyed talking with her.
She appeared to be self-assured in her profession.
- Graduate Students in Physics.
- Graduate Students in Chemistry.
- Engineering students. The tall lady is wearing a green-leaf wreath because she is a new PhD.
- Here is another PhD with a green wreath.
- Styles. Italians know how to produce them.
- Here is another group of students. I become very happy whenever I mix up with students. This happened to be my life-time job.
- Italian High School Students
in a subway train. One of them wants to go to Harvard.
- Italian Students at the Cafe Ponte Milvio.
- Italian Students spending their vacation week in London (2004). They came from different areas of Italy.
- Graduation Day at the Engineering School of the Univ. of Rome, near
the Roman Colloseum (September 2012). The graduation ceremony was held
while I was attending a history of physics conference held there. I met
many young egineers. I was told there are these days more female enginerrs
and traditional male engineers. I had photos with some of those promising
- It appears the campus building was constructed as a monastery. It has the traditional quadrangle.
- It has an elegant-looking entrance.
At this entrance, I had a photo with
a tall student.
- Three engineers. One of them was wearing her graduation wreath. I wanted to have a photo with this tall lady.
- Another student with her graduation wreath.
- There are also male engineers
- There are also One male and two female engineers.
- The food service at the graduation reception was served by the students of one of the presigious culninary schools in Rome. Italians know how to live. I had a photo with three of these talented Italian students.
- Italian Ladies
in experimental high-energy physics (Prague 2001). One has to be very
tough both physically and mentally to become a high-energy
experimentalist. Yes, these ladies are very tough, but they are also
cheerful Italian ladies.
- Italian Lady in quantum field theory while attending a conference in New York (2003). I used to see often at conferences held at different places. A very cheerful lady.
- Two Italian physicists at the ICSSUR meeting held at Olomouc, Czeck Republic (2009).
- Italian physicist in St. Petersburg, Russia. We met while attending a high-energy physics conference in Gatchina. This photo was taken during an evening cruise on the Neva River.
- Italian ladies in Berlin (2018). They came from the Unbria Province (central region, east of Rome). I met them in the open cafeteria next to the Radisson Blu Hotel near the Berlin Dome.
- Italian students in Seville (Spain 2019). Very cheerful
- Two Mona Lisas in Milan.
Look at their smiles. Their smiles are real, unlike the smile
of Leonardo da Vinci's imaginary lady. This photo was produced
on the street called "via Montenapoleone" in Milan (July 5, 2002).
This district of Milan is known as the fashion capital of the world.
Here is a
- Italian TV Reporter at the Munich
Airport (November 2003). She works for the Worldset TV station
(Channel 5) in Milan, and this photo was taken by her camera man who
was travelling with her.
- Italians in Milan. There are many other Italian ladies in Milan. They are somewhat different, but they basically cheerful Italians (2002).
- More intimate setting.
- Italian Shop Keepers in Milan (2002).
- Milan's Duomo Square is a very lively place during the night. A giant McDonald restaurant is seen in the background (2002).
- Italian students in Milan. I like students and they like me wherever I go. Milan cannot be an exception (2002).
- Italian tour guide in Milan (2002). She really did an excellent job in telling me about her city.
- Two more Italian ladies at the Victor Emanuel II Center in Milan in Milan (2002).
- These Steps at Mount Napoleono serves as a resting place as well as a show case of young Italians.
- Two cheerful Italian ladies at the Palace Museum in
- Italian lady from Milan. I met her at
the Rodin Museum in Paris (2012). She wants to go to hell with me.
She came with her friend. She also wants
to go with me.
- Gentle lady from Milan on a train from Milan to Lake Como (2002). This photo was taken by her daughter in the same compartment of the train.
- Italian student in Paris with her grandmother.
- Italian student in Paris with her grandmother. They came from Florence, and I was on the same flight. We had this photo at the Orly Airport (2014). Very cheerful Italians!!
- Italians from Milan in New York. I met them in the Helmsley Hotel near the Grand Central Station (2011). Very cheerful Italians.
- Italian and Russian Physicists.
With Italian and Russian ladies in Boston (2001). All three in this
photo are distinguished physicists, and they know how to express themselves.
- The Italian lady in this photo is a physics professor from Insubria near Milan. Her name is Alessandra Gatti, and I see her fairly often at conferences. This photo was taken at the Iguassu Falls (Brazil) in 2011l.
- With Roy Glauber, she had a photo in Nuremberg (2013).
- Living Madonna in Milan.
A lady looks much better with her son. Russians are
picture-loving people, and they became Christianized because they
liked a picture of lady holding her infant. The Chinese character
meaning "good" consists of two symbols, one for woman and the other
for son. I met this Italian lady in 1987 at a restaurant called
"Swiss Chalet" located near Harvard University. She was studying
there at that time. She was telling me about her ambition, and
so was I. Her name is Arianna Dagnino. Here is
her Wikipedia page. .
- Italian Police Lady in Genoa
(November 2003). Italian are always cheerful. This photo was
taken by one of her male colleagues in the same police patrol team.
- Young lady with her aunt at a market
place in Genoa (2003).
- Two Italian visitors who came to Genova to enjoy the city (2017). I came for the same purpose.
- Italian mother and daughter in Genoa. In the background is the House of Christopher Columbus (2017).
- To Italian boys at one of the McDonld's store in Genoa.
- Young lady with her aunt at a market place in Genoa (2003).
- Italian police officer in Flrorence (2014).
Italian police officers are formally dressed.
- Italian Ladies at Florence's
restaurant Il Latini
(2004). It is not easy to meet Italians in the city of Florence.
- Italian Student on a train from Florence to Pisa (November 2004). She is studying art history at the University of Pisa. Here is another photo
- Italian student at Florence's bus terminal (2014).
She is studying ballet. She is physically fit, and mentally alert. We talked about
ballets. She became very happy when I told her I was at the Mariinsky Theater in
St. Petersburg (Russia) among other places.
- Italian Lawyer on a train
from Florence to Liverno (November 2004). While practicing law in Florence,
she is working toward her PhD degree in criminology at the Univ. of Trento.
When I asked whether she is thinking of locking up all those bad guys,
she told me she is interested in prtotecting innocent people.
- Italian Ladies at Florence's restaurant Il Latini (2004). It is not easy to meet Italians in the city of Florence.
- Italian Sisters. I
spotted these two look-alike Italian ladies at a Verona park. I asked
them whether they are twins. They said No, but they said they are
sisters. I then asked who is older. They did not answer but asked
me to sit down with them and have
- At the Padua Railroad Station,
talking to a young Italian professional (center). I thought she was
a studentmet. Then a student from Albania came to the party. They
seem to be interested in who will be the next president of the United
States (May 2008).
- Italian Student I met on a train from Padua to Verona. She was across the central aisle, and I always enjoy talking with student (talking to student is my life-time job). When I asked her whether we could have a photo together, she came to my side with a flower which she received from her boyfriend. She wanted to make this old professor happy.
- Tourism Professional. I got lost in Verona, and was asking everybody for direction, but nobody was able to speak English. Suddenly this lady came to me with her boyfriend and told me everything I wanted to know. I asked her whether she was a student. She said No, but told me she studied languages and now working for a tourism company. A very cheerful Italian lady!
- Italian violinist on a train from
Vienna to Salzburg (Austria 2013). She was going to Salzburg to
perform with her musical group. We talked about music.
- Murano Crystal Store
in Venice (2000). She was very happy because I bought
some expensive items
there. She is holding the sales slip (money paper) in this photo.
I should have asked her whether I could put this photo on my webpage,
but I did not know how to make webpages at that time. I hope it is OK
with her. Here is
the webpage for her company.
- Galileo's House in Padova. I am with one Italian lady (sun glasses) and he friend from England.
- Trieste (1983), while attending a conference held at the International Centre for Theoretical Physics. This old photo does not seem to be compatible with the digital scanning process. Yet, old photos are always valuable.
- Munich (2004). Open-hearted ladies from Trieste at the Hofbrau-Haus in Munich.
- Friends in Vicenza. I joined
this group of Italians during my brief visit to Vicenza (2008). They were
indeed cheeful Italians, and I hope to meet them again.
- Two art professors at the University
of Bolgna (2014).
- Two Italian girls interested in studying at this university.
- Two students after their graduation ceremony.
- One graduating student with her parents. Three more students wanted to be in the photo.
- Two students with a strong view toward how the world should be.
- Two more students on the campus.
- Aggressive: being arrested by Italian girls in Istanbul (1997). I do not know where they came from, but they behaved like southern (true) Italians.
- Two Italians from Bari are
telling me that Southern Italy is the true Italy, and that Northern Italians
are simply Europeans. I seem to agree with them. I had known that my
personality is more consistent with my Italian friends from Naples,
Sicily, Palermo, Bari and other southern parts of Italy. This photo
was taken in Nice (France 2006).
- Naples. In a classy restaurant called "Reginella" in Naples (January 1998). Very cheerful Italian ladies. They think I am a funny man.
- Young Professor at the University of Caserta. She is the leader of a large research group in botanic physiology. This photo was produced at a pizza house in Caserta (March 2005).
- McDonald's at Piazza Garibaldi in Naples (2005). Very kind and intelligent ladies indeed! Thanks to them them McDonald's hamburgers were more delicious in Italy.
- Sorrento. A gentle lady waiting for someone at a city-center park (March 2005).
- Italian Lawyer on a train from Naples to Pompei (March 2005).
- Diana. Italian physicist from Naples. This delightful Italian lady looks like Princes Diana of England. This photo was taken during the 9th ICSSUR conference held in Besancon (France 2005). She came to this conference with her
- Italian colleagues. They are all excellent physicists. Here is
- another photo.
- Two years later, she came to the 10th ICSSUR Conference held in Bradford, England (March 2007). I have a photo with her, but she looks much better with younger friends.
- Two students on a train from Naples to Caserta (March 2005).
- Capri. With a very friendly Italian lady on the island of Capri (1999). Here is
- another lady.
- 2005. I went there again six years
later. Still beautiful and friendly!
- Natural Beauty of Capri.
- Another View.
- Motorcycle. Italian girl on her motorcycle in Naples (March 2005).
- Italian Lady in New York. She owns the landmark restaurant in the Little Italy section of New York. She was wearing an overcoat when I went to this restaurant, but she took it off when I asked to have a photo with her. Her restaurant is called Cafe Napoli.
- Italian professor of history, while doing her research at the library of the Institude of Advanced Study in Princeton (2004).
- Italians from Naples in London, after the Thames firework on the first day of 2012. It is always fun to talk with Italians.
- Italian high school students in Seville (Spain 2019).
- Naples. In a classy restaurant called "Reginella" in Naples (January 1998). Very cheerful Italian ladies. They think I am a funny man.
Sicily. At a Greek-style amphitheater with excellent acoustic
condition, an Italian lady from Naples is singing Italian songs, and
- I am listening (June 1994).
- One of the Greek temples. Sicily was a Greek colony some years ago, and there are also Greek temples in this island.
- Pizza House in Torino. Italian
lady whose father is from Sicily and mother is from Naples. She is
a true Italian (November 2003).
- Police Officer in Palermo (October 2010).
- Two ladies in Palermo. We just met at a park.
- Italian Student on an Alitalia flight from Palermo to Rome. A very cheerful young lady.
- Historian at Porta Felice.
She was able to explain the complicated history of Sicily.
- Two Physicists from Palermo in Puebla (Mexico 2001).
- In 2002, I met one of one of these two ladies at conference held in Minsk (Belarus), and then