- I become very happy when I think, unlike Rodin.
- Socrates fought
for and stood by
he believed in.
I believe in him.
Education and Employment: PhD (1961) from Princeton University;
on the faculty of the University of Maryland since 1962.
- Research Interests:
Elementary particle theory; Lorentz group applicable to other areas of
physics including quantum optics, condensed matter physics, and classical
mechanics; foundations of quantum mechanics, particularly the question
of making the uncertainty principle consistent with special relativity.
Activities: Organizing international conferences,
internet communication system which privides links
to webpages for international conferences. You may
http://ysfine.com to see this program.
- Extracurricular Activities:
- Talking with students on various issues.
- Collecting Coca-Cola cans
of different designs from different countries.
- New Art. How to design
- Show and Tell. I like to tell
- True Character: I am a freedom-loving boy, and I enjoy
talking/listening to everybody in the world. Please e-mail
me at email@example.com
if you have brilliant ideas.