- Ulm (near Munich). Einstein was born there in 1879.
- Bern. Einstein
formulated his theory of relativity in Bern.
- Einstein in U.S.A.
- Einstein had his house in Princeton.
- Einstein Monument in Washington, DC.
- Einstein and Bootstrap Dynamics.
- Einstein's Nobel prize.
- Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Why was he againt it?
- Einstein and Mesons.
- Planck and Einstein.
- Einstein needs Quantum Mechanics.
- Immanuel Kant. Why was Kant so important to Einstein?
Einstein's philosophy of physics
combines Kant, Tao, and Hegel.
- Maxwell and Lorentz covariance.
- Minkowski, Maxwell's equations, Minkowski space, and his Lithuanian background.
- Maxwell and Wigner. Massive and massless particles.
- Bohr and Einstein.
What did they talk about when they met?
- Further contents
of E = mc2.
- Newton introduced a new mathematics
to explain his new mechanics. Einstein introduced to physics
a new mathematics to implement his new theory.
- Poincaré and Einstein.
- Poincaré and Wigner.
- Contraction of the Lorentz Group to the Galilei Group.
- Neutrino Polarization as a Consequence of Gauge Invariance.
- Lorentz group in optical sciences.
- Two-by-two representation of the Lorentz group.
- Photo-electric effect.
- Brownian Motion and Avogadro's Number.
- Bose and Einstein.
- Harmonic oscillators and specific heat of solid.
- Dirac, Feynman, and their Harmonic Oscillators.
- Einstein and String Theory.
- Standing Waves and Bound States.
- Einstein's Cain and two Abels.
- Heisenberg talks about Einstein.
- Fantova talks about Einstein's last year and a half.
- Wigner talks about Einstein (1979, Einstein Centennial Year).
- Music. Einstein liked music, and he used to play violin.
- Christmas Morning at Einstein's House.
AIP Einstein Page
Einstein Archives Online
Albert Einstein Online
Einstein Papers Project at Caltech
Wikipedia Article on Einstein
Einstein with his wife is from the Einstein Museum in Bern. His photo with Dean Fine of Princeton University is from Princeton University Library. The color photo of Einstein was taken by Roy Glauber.